Prestige Distribution, Inc. furnishes and installs Bobrick Sierra Series toilet partitions, an ideal choice for high traffic restrooms due to its superior durability and repairability. Made of Solid Color Reinforced Composite (SCRC), a uniform composite of cellulose fibers, dyes, and resins, it is graffiti-resistant and features the ultra-hard GraffitiOff surface, making it impervious to "ghosting" after graffiti removal. Reinforced with polycarbonate and phenolic resins, the Sierra Series toilet partitions are scratch, dent, moisture, impact resistant. Its solid color throughout allows for easy repairs. Additionally, factory installed threaded inserts make installation of Bobrick Sierra Series toilet partitions a breeze. This product is GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified and contributes to LEED Certification. Bobrick Sierra Series Toilet Partitions come with an industry-best 25-year warranty.
Hard to Scratch. Easy to Clean
Celebrating 15 years of proven performance and counting, SierraSeries SCRC offers the performance you need for high traffic and vandal-prone applications. SierraSeries performs exceptionally well under industry-standard ASTM test protocols, such as the ASTM D 6578 Graffiti Resistance (5 out of 6 marks removed) and ASTM D2197 Scratch Resistance Test (requires over 5.3 kg of weight to scratch).
Choose Traditional DuraLineSeries CGL for projects that demand optimized performance and design with project budgets, such as:
- Schools and universities
- Mass transit
- Standard offices
- Industrial facilities
After 15 years and counting, SierraSeries partitions are still providing outstanding damage resistance at Strasburg High School.
- 3/4″ Solid Color Reinforced Composite (SCRC) doors and stiles with 1/2″ panels
- Solid, color-through material
- Scratch, dent, moisture and impact-resistant with Graffiti-Off surfaces
- ASTM E 84 Fire Rating: Class B
- Through-bolted panel-to-stile bracket, keeper and robe hook
SierraSeries SCRC is outfitted with Bobrick’s standard Traditional Partitions stainless steel hardware package.
- Standard concealed stainless steel barrel hinges adjust for partial opening or self-closing
- Stainless steel brackets, latch and keeper
Gap-Free Doors & Stiles:
- ± 3/32″ Hinge or Keeper Gaps
- 1/2″ to 1" Wall Gaps
- Interlocking, sightline-free design
SierraSeries’s standard concealed stainless steel hardware package includes barrel hinges, latch and keeper, bracket, coat hook, inswing door hardware and/or outswing door pull. Optimize your design with the options below.
- Heavy duty full height stainless steel brackets
- Occupancy Indicator Latch