The Model A hand dryer offers exceptional durability and vandalism resistance in convenient, cost-effective, and easy-to-use surface- and recessed-mounted designs.
Engineered and manufactured to withstand high traffic, rigorous use, and even abuse, our Model A hand dryers undergo rigorous testing to ensure long-term, problem-free operation.
Because of their durability and vandal resistance, the Model A hand dryers are ideal for high-traffic locations and other environments where abuse is likely, including: Fast Food Restaurants, train Stations, bus stations, schools, theaters, airports, shopping centers, sports and concert arenas, and prisons.
- Push-button operation
- Cast iron cover – ¼” thick with porcelain enamel is ideal for vandal resistance
- Steel cover – available in white or 304 stainless steel which offers functionality and elegance
- 154 cubic feet per minute of air volume
- Universal nozzle can be easily converted to swivel
- Improved sound-deadening properties (sound level of 75dB)
Technical Data Sheet