Prestige Distribution, Inc. furnishes and installs Hadrian Stainless Steel Toilet Partitions. Less expensive than composite and phenolic type toilet partitions, stainless steel is a very cost effective option. All partition surfaces are structurally reinforced with 0.5” cell honeycomb reinforcement throughout to enhance strength, sound absorption, and overall impact resistance. Hadrian’s stainless steel toilet partitions have industry-best fire resistance and are corrosion resistant and impervious to chemical cleaners, spray washing, and sanitizing agents. Made from 91% recycled material, they are also 100% recyclable, and non-toxic, making them an excellent choice for LEED and other environmentally sensitive projects without compromising on appearance or performance. Impact resistant, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean, stainless steel achieves an upscale look and outstanding performance at an affordable price point. Hadrian stainless steel toilet partitions come with a 5-year warranty.
Hadrian's "No-Sightline Solution" completely eliminates all sightline gaps around doors with full height continuous stops and hinge side fillers. There are no exposed fasteners on the exterior, which promotes a clean, unobtrusive appearance.
- Full height continuous stop distributes force evenly along the door
- Continuous stop includes a full height rubber bumper to deaden sound and protect against wear
- Metal keeper ensures secure latching and long lasting performance
- Extruded aluminum components are powder coated to match the finish of the toilet partitions
- Available for Standard Series, Elite Series, and Elite Plus System toilet partitions
- Can be used in new and pre-existing Hadrian installations
- A heavy-duty continuous hinge can be used in place of the hinge side filler for extra strength
The Standard Series
Hadrian’s Standard Series features 58” high doors and panels, which are mounted 12” off the finished floor.
Available in headrail braced, ceiling hung, floor anchored, and floor to ceiling styles.
The Elite Series
Hadrian’s Elite Series offers increased privacy with 64” high doors and panels, mounted just 6” from the finished floor.Continuous channels eliminate all sightline gaps.
Available in headrail braced, ceiling hung, floor anchored, and floor to ceiling mounting styles.
The Elite Plus System
Taking the Elite Series concept a step further, Hadrian’s Elite Plus System affords maximum privacy with 72" high doors and 76” high panels, mounted just 6” from the finished floor. Continuous channels eliminate all sightline gaps.
Available in headrail braced and floor to ceiling mounting styles.