This is the Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer. Every second, it forces up to 30 litres of HEPA-filtered air through apertures up to 0.8 mm wide. Creating 690 km/h sheets of air that dry hands quickly and hygienically.
Airblade™ technology combined with the Dyson digital motor V4 creates high speed sheets of air.
The Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer is the fastest way to dry hands. It is suitable for all restrooms, particularly where sound levels are an important consideration.
When working to make the Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer quieter than the original Dyson Airblade hand dryer, Dyson engineers focused on reducing sound from two key sources:
- Dry time (in-house tested): 11 Seconds
- Cost per 1000 dries: 59p (96% saving against paper towels)
- Guarantee: 5 Years (1 year extra onsite cover with us)
- Rated Power: 1.6 kW | 4.89 Wh per dry
- The fastest hand dryer on the market
- Long life brushless motor - capable of withstanding extreme use
- NSF approved and high grade HEPA filter
- Reduced noise level from earlier models - 80 dB(A) with little increase in independent tests
Technical Data Sheet