The Bradley 9539 shower curtain rod with concealed mounting offers a sleek and slender design, making it a perfect addition to modern bath spaces. Its robust 18-gauge seamless stainless-steel construction offers durability and shine. The mounting flanges are made of glass polypropylene and come with snap-on vandal-resistant, 22-gauge stainless steel protective escutcheons for application where they may be subject to damage. The shower rod support sleeves and flanges are made of one-piece drawn construction for strength. Its flanges consist of snap over design to cover the mounting screws, making them inconspicuous. Featuring a satin finish, this shower curtain rod renders a glossy look.
- Made of 18-gauge stainless steel construction for durability
- Features glass polypropylene mounting flanges with snap-on vandal-resistant protective escutcheons in 22-gauge stainless steel
- One-piece drawn construction on shower rod support sleeves and flanges
- Highly polished satin finish
- Snap over flange design conceal mounting screws for a seamless look
||Shower Curtain Rod
|Manufacturer Part Number
||9539-036; 9539-042; 9539-048; 9539-060; 9539-072
||36"; 42"; 48"; 60"; 72"