Surface-mounted hand dryer shall have a stainless steel satin finish. All internal air flow paths shall incorporate SteriTouch antimicrobial technology. Hand dryer shall include an aluminum base plate, adjustable universal type motor, and an infrared sensor. Dryer shall operate at 73 - 85 dB while delivering 78-100 CFM air at a velocity of 250 - 265 MPH or 22,000 - 23,320 LFM. Dryer shall produce air at 110 - 140°F. Dryer shall have a total power of 400 - 1200 watts with a consumption of 3.3 - 10.0 A.
- Cover: one-piece stainless steel; satin finish. Cover fixed to the base plate with tamper-proof screws.
- Adjustable Motor: motor is a thermally-protected universal type operating at 23,400 RPM. Adjustable motor control switch has three settings; HI, MED and LOW
- Heating Element: 400-watt heating element constructed of nichrome wire and protected by an automatic resetting thermal cutoff. Heater can be turned ON or OFF via internal switch
- Sensor Operation: Automatic infrared sensor with a 3-second run-on time and a 30-second vandal shut-off
- Base Plate: Aluminum with four mounting holes and a .88" knockout
- Installation: Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Hand dryers require a dedicated 15 amp circuit and must be properly grounded. GFI Circuit protection is recommended. One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud. For proper mounting heights, see installation manual
- Operation: Place hands 3"–6" below nozzle to activate air flow. Dryer will stop after hands are removed from the air flow
Technical Data Sheet