Models 2903-28 have a proximity sensor mounted to the cover near the air outlet with a wire clipped to the base. Before completely removing the cover, the wire must be unclipped from the base.
- Cover: ¼" (6 mm) thick one-piece cast iron with white porcelain enameled coating. Cover fixed to the base plate with two vandal-resistant lock screws and lock with special key wrench
- Nozzle: chrome-plated fixed nozzle
- Motor: universal-type protected by a 4-amp fuse with sealed self-lubricated ball bearings. Aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet. Fireproof plastic UL 94-VO scroll fan
- Heating Element: undulated nicrom with a safety thermostat
- Electronic Control: electronic infrared detection sensor is adjustable (6"–10"). Switch-off delay is two seconds maximum.
- Base Plate: 1 ⁄8" (3 mm) thick aluminum, with four Ø 5 ⁄16" (8mm) holes for wall mounting
- Installation: Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Hand dryers require a dedicated circuit and must be properly grounded. GFI Circuit protection is recommended. One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud
- Operation: Place hands 3"−6" below nozzle to activate air flow. Dryer will stop two seconds after hands are removed from the air flow.
Technical Data Sheet