A must for all clinical laboratories, this pass-thru cabinet from ASI offers a convenient passage from the patient area into the laboratory. It is a practical addition that helps to seamlessly pass urine and other fluid samples into the test center. Made from stainless steel, the cabinet promises exceptional durability and protection against vandalism. It features a special latch mechanism that prevents both doors from opening simultaneously.
- Recessed design made from alloy 18-8 stainless steel, type 304
- One-piece, all-welded construction
- Spring tensioned interlocking mechanism from smooth door open and close
- Removable stainless steel drip tray for hassle-free maintenance
- Easy installation with multi-staked piano hinges
||Specimen Pass-Thru Cabinet
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Wall Opening Width
|Wall Opening Depth
||1.75" - 5.5"
|Wall Opening Height
|Certification and Listings