Dyson AB12 Airblade V Hand Dryer is surface mounted, sensor operated and made of polycarbonate casing with an antimicrobial additive on external surfaces. Dries hands hygienically in 12 seconds using a HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of bacteria from the air so hands are dried using cleaner air. Cost-effective and environmentally friendly. 5-year parts and 5 year limited labor warranty. ADA compliant. 110-120 Volts.
- The HU02 is 30% quieter than the previous generation (79dB)
- Just as fast, the HU02 dries your hands in 12 seconds) but uses less energy than the previous generation
- Most hygienic due to sensor activation & dual HEPA filters
- The newly redesigned 1000 Watt motor now costs even less to operate; $31 per year in electrical usage; 97% less expensive than paper towels
- Even better for the environment than the previous V; Even less CO2 emissions than before
- Slim 4" profile means no recessing is required to meet ADA protrusion rules; saving time & money
- 5 year limited warranty for parts and labor
- Water Ingress Protection rated toIP24
- ETL Listed(in accordance with UL507), GreenSpec Listed, HACCP Certified, NSF Certified, ADA Compliant,and LEED Credit Eligible
- Dimensions:15 1/2in High x 9 1/4in Wide x 4in Deep;Weight:6.17lbs.
- Electrical Specifications:110/127 Volts; 8.33 Amps; 50 Hz & 60 Hz OR200-240 Volts; 5 Amps; 50 Hz & 60 Hz
The fully-integrated 1000W motor has been redesigned & reprogrammed. Using 400 Watts less than the previous generation, the Dyson HU02 hand dryer motor can still draw in 28 liters of air a second through HEPA filters, and then dry hands in 12 seconds.
Quiet Mark (the Noise Abatement Society) certifies that the HU02 is a full 30% quieter than the previous generation of V series Airblades. The reduction in noise is accomplished through reprogramming the motor, redesigning the impeller& inner diffuser and reducing the air aperture from 0.8 mm to 0.55 mm. Air velocity is actually increased in the HU02 while pulling less air through the machine.
HYGIENIC HAND DRYING:
Most other hand dryers are unhygienic. They don't filter bacteria from the restroom air. They suck in dirty air then blow it back onto hands. The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer uses a dual HEPA filter system to remove 99.97% of bacteria at 0.3 microns from the air so hands are dried using clean air, not dirty.
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer helps reduce your carbon footprint. The Dyson HU02 has a lower environmental impact by producing up to 84.6% less CO2 than traditional hand dryers and up to 82.7% less than paper towels.
Sealed casing infused with antimicrobial additives in the white polycarbonate to protect the product.
TOUCH FREE OPERATION:
The Dyson HU02 is a touch-free operation with a proximity capacitive sensors. Hand dry time is 12 seconds based on NSF Protocol P335 & Quite Mark. The Dyson HU02also has an operation lock-out period of 30 seconds.
The Dyson HU02 hand dryer can be mounted or removed from the wall quickly and easily due to the innovative backplate installed in the Dyson Airblade V Series. With the new design, the Dyson HU02 takes up less space from the slim profile that protrudes 4 inches from the wall. The Dyson HU02 is 60% smaller than the original Dyson Airblade hand dryer but still dries your hands in 12 seconds.
*NOTE: Not recommended for any elevation over 6,521 feet (2,000 meters) above sea level.
Technical Data Sheet