The 2905-2873 by Bradley features low noise operation (60 dB) a durable cover and an affordable price for moderate traffic restrooms.
Vandal resistant features include tamperproof cover screws, a one-piece 1/16th in. thick steel cover, I/R sensors covered with protective polycarbonate lens, and automatic safety shut-off after 60 seconds.
- COVER: 5 ⁄64" (1.9mm) thick steel one-piece cover with white epoxy coating. Cover fixed to the base with four Allen-head screws
- MOTOR: durable, maintenance-free shaded pole motor with safety thermostat and self-resetting thermal cut-off at 266ºF (130ºC). PP UL94-V0 with single inlet fan wheel
- HEATING ELEMENT: waved wire NiCr 40 heating element that incorporates a self-resetting thermal cut-off at 158ºF (70ºC).
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL: two distances (15/25 cm) IR electronic detection sensor with zamak air outlet grill
- BASE PLATE: thermoplastic ABS UL 94-V0 base and single-inlet centrifugal scroll fan; with four Ø 5 ⁄16" (8mm) holes for wall mounting
- Installation: Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Hand dryers require a dedicated circuit and must be properly grounded. GFI Circuit protection is recommended. One side of dryer should be mounted to a stud
- Operation: Place hands 3"−6" below air outlet grill to activate
Technical Data Sheet